FLAWED AND FABULOUS Country Antiques and Collectables

https://www.facebook.com/flawedfabulousantiques

11 December, 2014

In St Kilda

I flew to Melbourne yesterday to see my yougest daughter who is returning from working in Dubai .
She arrives early tomorrow. Today I went walking and hit a couple of my favourite op shops. They seldom disappoint. I got some great new things. I also had lunch in a vegetarian cafe on Carlisle St.
I was admiring the paint finish on the concrete floors as I need to revamp my selling space. I thought a paint finish on the old concrete floor might do the trick. I have seen this done before but this is informal. Iit reminds me of marbling and is a finish that improves with wear.
I'm sure it will give my selling space a much need lift. I can't wait to reorganize. I am going to repack very soon so I can reopen the unrestored area. I think it will make the shop space less cluttered and It will give me room for all the new things too.
I detest the hot weather.Coming to Melbourne has made me realize how miserable unproductive and unimaginative  hot weather makes me !