FLAWED AND FABULOUS Country Antiques and Collectables

https://www.facebook.com/flawedfabulousantiques

04 November, 2014

My new flyer ! Thanks elle

Elle got my flyer done yesterday.So pleased, I really need to get these around town  so people can find me again. I like that she turned the pic black and white , it gives the whole thing a retro feel. It is a great old iconic building. Mclaughlin' s bakery advertising  said it is " the oldest family bakery in nsw." I found a couple of old bread tokens and some paper signs when we were cleaning up. A nice old hand painted timber one too. I could have cried when the builder decided it was a nice piece of oregon and used it for a repair on my door. I have been loading stuff up on pinterest and gumtree again today. It always gets confusing as to what is on where  !