FLAWED AND FABULOUS Country Antiques and Collectables

https://www.facebook.com/flawedfabulousantiques

16 October, 2017

Garden section finally happening !

We finally got the fence built in the carpark. Rod still has a parking spot but mine is starting to fill up with stock ! I have so many plans to fill the area. Stacks of things to hang and then I am going to let the plants go wild ! If we put Rod's car out ... party time loads of space to entertain and I can finally pull out my 10ft baltic pine trestle table.
I didn't find out my style was boho until I was 50... Funny that... everything then made sense.
I LOVE colour,textiles, gardening, worn wood, paint finishes, old wares, brass copper rusty iron, cane, things warm used and full of life well lived. Imperfections are ok... flaws are fabulous !